|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Keepin’ it smooth under it all!
A nursing bra that’s comfortable, stylish and invisible under your favourite T-shirt? Yes, please!
The Bliss nursing bra is the ultimate T-shirt bra because of the lightly lined foam cups that provide full nipple coverage; satiny fabric that offers a smooth silhouette under clothing; flexi-fit™ under-breast support channels that provide full support and comfort without an underwire. The fact that built-in stretch allows the bra to mold to your changing shape guarantees the comfort you need.
Comfort never looked so good!
Bliss Nursing Bra Features
Seamless Molded Foam Cups: Seamless foam cups that hide nipples and breast pads, while giving you a beautiful shape. Your staple t-shirt nursing bra.
Flexi-Fit™ Support Channel: Flexible under-breast support channel that offers remarkable shape and lift while maintaining comfort and good breast health.
Comfortable and Fashionable: Beautiful satiny fabric, a delicate center front detail and embroidered straps that make you feel stunning.
Wear as a maternity bra or as a nursing bra: Gentle stretch features in the cups that grow and contract with your changing shape while maintaining support.
Award Winning: Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
OEKO-TEX® CERTIFIED: This style is certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which means it has been tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances.
Fit and Function
* Clips unclip at the shoulder and down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby skin-to-skin contact which is essential to help establish a breastfeeding rhythm.
* Nursing clips that stay closed!
* Proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
* Not just for nursing, our proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
* Sizing fits up to a 40 F/G.
Care & Use
Keep your nursing bra in good condition by following a few simple care tips.
* To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before you wash your bra.
* Wash your bra with like colors—for example, beige with whites and black with darks— to keep the colors true.
* We recommend hand washing your bra in cold water.
* However, if you are using the washing machine, put it in a lingerie bag. To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
* Avoid bleaching your bra, because bleach causes the fabric to lose its stretch. If you really have to use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
* To dry your bra, hang it to dry with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Dryer heat may damage the stretch.
* We can’t imagine why you would do this, but don’t iron your nursing bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.