|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Over-the-top comfort from bump to baby!
From feeding your baby, running errands to making dinner, wearing the most comfortable bra in the world makes it all a little easier.
An everyday nursing bra with luxuriously soft double layer fabric and 4-way stretch that adapts to moms’ changing shape throughout pregnancy and nursing.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Safe for Mom and Baby
Designed by Bravado & tested by moms!
Comfort never looked so good!
Nursing Bra Features
Seamless Nursing Bra: Seamless buttery soft and stretchy fabric that’s comfortable to wear all day and virtually invisible under clothing.
Foam Cups: Removable molded foam cups provide you with a lining to hide nipples or breast pads that you can remove or wear anytime you need to.
Best Seller: One of our best sellers because it molds to your unique shape. The seamless design and fabric perfectly supports your unique shape and movement.
Easy to Size: Easiest bra to find your size which makes it perfect as either a maternity bra or a nursing bra. It comfortably fits your changing shape each step of the way.
Proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK): Attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
Award Winning: Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
OEKO-TEX® CERTIFIED: This style is certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which means it has been tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances.
Fit and Function
* Clips/unclips at the shoulder and down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby skin-to-skin contact which is essential to help establish a breastfeeding rhythm.
* Nursing clips that stay closed.
* Proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
* Not just for nursing, our proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
Don't know what your current bra size is? You're not alone! Here's how to determine your bra size:
Before you start
· Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
· Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally
· If you can, ask someone to help you measure
· If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33’ would become 34’. If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5’), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
Using your band and chest measurements, determine your bra size using the chart diagram.
Care & Use
Keep your nursing bra in good condition by following a few simple care tips:
* To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before you wash your bra.
* Wash your bra with like colors—for example, beige with whites and black with darks— to keep the colors true.
* We recommend hand washing your bra in cold water. However, if you are using the washing machine, put it in a lingerie bag. To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
* Avoid bleaching your bra, because bleach causes the fabric to lose its stretch. If you really have to use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
* To dry your bra, hang it to dry with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Dryer heat may damage the stretch.
* We can’t imagine why you would do this, but don’t iron your nursing bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.