|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Ahhh-ma-zing support without a wire!
The Essential Embrace nursing bra delivers comfort and amazing support without an underwire because of the revolutionary 3 layer, bonded Dynatex fabric that is lightweight yet strong and supportive – even up to an L/M cup.
Made of soft, breathable cotton lining against the breast; wire-free design and slimming back panels and microfiber outer fabric that provide a smooth look under clothing.
Turns out, you can have it all!
Nursing Bra Features
* Revolutionary patent pending Bravado Dynatex fabric combines premium cotton with luxurious microfiber to create an elegant, breathable bra.
* Four-way stretch that molds to your changing breast shape.
* Supportive and strong, yet lightweight and wire-free.
* Slimming back panels minimize and smooth your appearance.
* Cups are wrinkle-free so great for wearing under any shirt.
* Complimentary bra extender included.
* OEKO-TEX® CERTIFIED: This style is certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which means it has been tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances.
Fit and Function
* Clips unclip at the shoulder and down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby skin-to-skin contact which is essential to help establish a breastfeeding rhythm.
* Nursing clips that stay closed: proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
* Offers full coverage in small, medium, large and plus-size cup sizes.
Fits 32 B/C up to a 42 H/I.
Care & Use
Keep your nursing bra in good condition by following a few simple care tips.
* To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before you wash your bra.
* Wash your bra with like colors—for example, beige with whites and black with darks— to keep the colors true.
* We recommend hand washing your bra in cold water.
* However, if you are using the washing machine, put it in a lingerie bag. To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
* Avoid bleaching your bra, because bleach causes the fabric to lose its stretch. If you really have to use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
* To dry your bra, hang it to dry with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Dryer heat may damage the stretch.
* We can’t imagine why you would do this, but don’t iron your nursing bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.