|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Love it, live in it, night and day!
Simplicity is a beautiful thing. The Bravado Original Nursing Bra is a timeless classic for breastfeeding moms with soft breathable cotton fabric; comfortable wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back; and wire-free design. We created this maternity bra for the early stages of breastfeeding when comfort is king from day-to-night and back again.
Basic: Best for light to moderate support (B to C cup).
Plus: Best for moderate-to-full support (C to E cup).
Double Plus: Best for moderate-to-full support (cup size E-G).
Don't be surprised if it becomes your favorite for sleep, even everyday!
Nursing Bra Features
Cotton Nursing Bra: Breathable and promotes healthy breast tissue. The super soft cotton fabric stretches and adapts to your changing shape - making it perfect as a nursing and maternity bra.
Double Cup & Double Band: Unique double-cup/double-band feature gives you the confidence to purchase while pregnant and experience the enjoyment of continuing to wear after birth during the early stages of breastfeeding.
Comfort Nursing Bra: Sports-back design evenly distributes the weight of your breasts which helps make you comfortable. There are no hooks and eyes in the back which ensures comfort, even while you sleep.
Light/Moderate Support: Wide under-elastic band evenly distributes weight and provides under-breast support.
Award Winning: Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
OEKO-TEX® CERTIFIED: This style is certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which means it has been tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances.
Fit and Function
* Clips/unclips at the shoulder and down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby skin-to-skin contact which is essential to help establish a breastfeeding rhythm.
* Nursing clips that stay closed: proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
* Not just for nursing, our proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
* Basic is best suited for light to moderate support (B to C cup).
* Plus is best suited for moderate to full support (C to E cup).
* Double Plus is best suited for moderate-to-full support (cup size E-G).
Care and Use
Keep your nursing bra in good condition by following a few simple care tips:
* To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before you wash your bra.
* Wash your bra with like colors—for example, beige with whites and black with darks— to keep the colors true.
* We recommend hand washing your bra in cold water.
* However, if you are using the washing machine, put it in a lingerie bag.
* To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
* Avoid bleaching your bra, because bleach causes the fabric to lose its stretch. If you really have to use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
* To dry your bra, hang it to dry with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Dryer heat may damage the stretch.
* We can’t imagine why you would do this, but don’t iron your nursing bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.