|Availability:||In stock (10)|
The ultimate natural stain remover. Works wonders (and is safe) on cloth diapers and mama pads and much, much more! No artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural Eucalyptus* and the deodorizing power of Litsea. Simply wet the stick, rub it on the stain and then launder as usual. Color safe and hypoallergenic. Made in Canada.
How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more. Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favorite blouse, your grandmother’s lace tablecloth, your child’s car seat, even your walls and carpets – all of them can be treated with All Natural Stain Remover. This potent and highly effective stain remover is made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap.
Ingredients Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Canolate, Sodium Palmate Glycerin, Borax, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Litsea Cuceba Oil, Aqua Note: This product may not be appropriate for those sensitive to strong scents. Please do not ingest or use around food, keep out of reach of children and pets, and make sure you rinse or wash clothing and surfaces thoroughly after use.
Cleaning Tips & Uses:
* If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you may need to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. It should start to fade and fade until it comes completely out.
* Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
* Works Great with Soap Nuts!
* Use it to clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse.
* Melt in hot water and spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
* Use it to remove dark spots/dirt that builds up on your jacket around the cuffs.
* Removes mold from surfaces such as the inside of the refrigerator.
* IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO USE HOT WATER WHEN USING BY HAND OR PREPPING FOR THE WASH!