Thirsties offers a very popular diaper cover to families looking for a super cute yet effective waterproof cover. Thirsties Diaper Covers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. The leg gussets add advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super soft against your baby’s skin.
The generous cut of the covers presents a superior waterproof exterior on any type of flat, prefolded, or fitted cloth diaper. The cover’s roomy fit is ideal for chunky babies, over bulkier diapers, and nighttime systems. Newborn/preemie and x-small sizes feature an umbilical cut out for your newborn's comfort.
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties Diaper Cover. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are pretty much indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook-and-loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Want to get away with fewer diaper covers in rotation? The TPU laminate that lines the inside of the soft polyester can be wiped clean between uses, then wash when thoroughly soiled. We suggest one cover for every 3-4 diapers in rotation (excluding diapers with waterproof exteriors).
Features and Benefits
- Available with new stronger and more durable hook & loop or snap closure
- Pliable, breathable ultra-comfortable waterproof fabric
- The generous cut of the covers presents a superior waterproof exterior on any type of flat, prefold, or fitted cloth diaper
- Wipe cover clean between diaper changes
- Leg gussets for advanced leak protection
- Newborn/preemie, x-small, small, medium, and large sizes offer specialized fit
- Newborn/preemie and x-small sizes feature umbilical cord cut out
||4-10 lbs (2-4.5 kg)
||6-12 lbs (3-5.5 kg)
||12-18 lbs (5.5-8 kg)
||18-28 lbs (8-12.5 kg)
||28-40 lbs (12.5-18 kg)
Care and Use
Before use: Wash once using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low.
Use enough water to cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
High heat in the dryer