Double lined, 100% Cotton face mask with elastic earloops. Designed and made in New Orleans by Kalencom Corporation. (Child Size)
- Machine washable. Wash before wearing.
White 3 ply are adult size and come in a pack of 6, they are:
- Made from non-woven material
- Similar to "Level 1" or "Procedural" face masks
- Can be hand washed up to 3 times
Face masks have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- These masks are not medical grade masks and are not suitable for use in a clinical or surgical setting. They have not been independently tested to prevent the contraction of any communicable disease and the transmission of airborne viruses. These masks are in accord with what is recommended by the local government.
- Founded in 1971, Kalencom Corporation is a multi-faceted domestic and international manufacturer for wholesalers, direct distributors, and retailers. In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, Kalencom has pivoted its business model to the development and production of face masks in order to give back and to meet the great need of the community.
Mask non intended to act as medical device or other medical product. Kalencom makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult a doctor or other medical provider.