|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Ecoposh OBV One Size Fitted Pocket Diaper is 4 diapers sizes in ONE diaper. The premium blend of fibers along with the Kanga Care bamboo 6r Soaker is perfect for heavy wetters and nighttime solutions. The Ecoposh OBV One Size Fitted Pocket Cloth Diaper is an optimal solution for parents looking for organic materials in a cloth diaper. The outer layer, which gives the Ecoposh OBV the various colors, is a cotton/polyester blend that is made from recycled water bottles. The inner layer is a plush OBV (organic bamboo velour) for a luxurious cushion against your baby's bottom.
Care & Use
Before First Use/Prep Your Diapers
* Wash 5 times in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse
* Tumble dry medium This will shrink diapers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
Diapers will reach their fullest absorbency after 10 washes, but you may begin use after 5 washes.
Regular Washing The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.
* Change Baby
* Breast Fed Poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in wash
* Formula Fed or Solid Poop should be put in toilet
* Store your dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag
* Wash diapers every 2 - 3 days
* Load diapers into washer
* Cold rinse * Hot wash with recommended amount of detergent * Cold rinse * Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight. Detergent Recommendations: Original Tide Ultra, Tide Free and Gentle, Ecover (powder only), Country Save, Allen's Naturally ** Please do not use laundry additives such as bleach, Oxiclean, Borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products.
Tips & Tricks
* Hot wash should not be above 120°F.
* Do not use the sanitize cycle.
* Do not store in a wet pail. Doing so will void your warranty.
* Do not soak diapers in water, detergents or additives. It can damage the TPU and elastic of your diapers.
* Wait to stuff diapers until completely cooled from dryer. Stuffing while warm will prematurely wear out elastics.
* Avoid using diaper creams. They may waterproof your diapers and lead to smells and leaks. * If you absolutely must use a cream, please use a reusable liner to protect your diapers. Patented! US Pat 8,425,483