|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability combined with style and comfort. Cloth diapering doesn't get easier than this!
* Trim fitting & absorbent
* One piece & convenient
* Provides a custom fit from birth to potty
* Gentle leg & waist elastic provides leak protection
* Stay-dry microfleece liner for wetness protection
* 4 layers microfiber absorbency, microfleece liner & reliable waterproof exterior
Available in two row snaps or hook/loop closure as well as a variety of colors.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Hook/Loop vs Snap
While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
Inner absorbency: 1 layer of microfiber terry
Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece
Care & Use
Before first use wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
Regular Wash Cycle
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Double rinse on warm
- Hang dry or tumble dry low - If the diapers are stiff after line drying, tumble dry low heat with wool dryer balls
**Important Washing Tips:
- Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow agitation
- Avoid excessive laundry boosters/additives
- Do NOT use the Santitize/White Cycle on HE Machines
- Do NOT use high heat in dryer
- Avoid pure soap & bleach