Features and Benefits
- Interior consists of 4 layers of soft and absorbent certified organic cotton
- Wet zone lined with waterproof TPU laminate to help keep clothes dry
- Intended to help catch small accidents while training, does not replace diaper
- Add additional absorbency for overnight use
- Gentle elastic along legs and waist provide comfort make it easier to pull pants up and down
|Small||20-27 lbs (9-12 kg)|
|Medium||26-35 lb (12-16 kg)|
|Large||33-45 lb (15-20 kg)|
|X-Large||42-56+ lbs (19-25 kg)|
Outer: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Middle: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner abosrbent layers: 100% Certified Organic Cotton
Before use: Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diapers inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
High heat in the dryer
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
*A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty.