|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Use in place of diapers to aid in transitioning from diapers to regular underwear! The Newborn piece of the Bamboo 6r Soaker fits perfect and makes a great booster in the trainers if there is need for a little more absorbency during naps or over night. OBV stands for Organic Bamboo Velour.
Small: Up to 20 lbs (1T/2T)
Medium: Up to 30 lbs (2T/3T)
Large: Up to 40 lbs (3T +)
Care & Use
Before First Use/Prep Your Training Pants
* Wash 5 times in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse
* Tumble dry medium
This will shrink the training pants to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency. Trainers will reach their fullest absorbency after 10 washes, but you may begin use after 5 washes.
The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.
* Change Baby
* Breast Fed Poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in wash
* Formula Fed or Solid Poop should be put in toilet
* Store your dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag
* Wash diapers every 2 - 3 days
* Load diapers into washer
* Cold rinse
* Hot wash with recommended amount of detergent
* Cold rinse
* Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
Detergent Recommendations: Original Tide Ultra, Tide Free and Gentle, Ecover (powder only), Country Save, Allen's Naturally
** Please do not use laundry additives such as bleach, Oxiclean, Borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products.
Tips & Tricks
* Hot wash should not be above 120°F.
* Do not use the sanitize cycle.
* Do not store in a wet pail. Doing so will void your warranty.
* Do not soak diapers in water, detergents or additives. It can damage the TPU and elastic of your diapers.
* Wait to stuff diapers until completely cooled from dryer. Stuffing while warm will prematurely wear out elastics.
* Avoid using diaper creams. They may waterproof your diapers and lead to smells and leaks.
* If you absolutely must use a cream, please use a reusable liner to protect your diapers.