|Availability:||In stock (6)|
• Barrier Seam Sealing: No “gluing” nor “ironing” to seal seams. Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
• 3D Design: This pail liner is BARREL shaped to allow more volume.Pail Liner can be used in a diaper pail or, thanks to the dimensional design, this pail liner can also stand alone!
• NO-Stink Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. This keeps the dirty diapers off the fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
• Elastic Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size.Place in pail and cinch the elastic drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit. The fabric is cuffed at the top of the liner so when you use it in a pail you will see the fun print or color folded over the top!
• Biodegradable: Kanga Care pail liners are biodegradable when composted and will break down in 4.5-5 years. (drawstring and toggle will not break down)
Care & Use
Place your dirty diapers inside pail liner. Liner can be used inside a diaper pail or can stand alone. Cinch closed when full and use as a laundry bag to take diapers to the wash. Machine wash with your diapers or other soiled items. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach.
Pail Liner Biodegradability
In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free. Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment. Both the TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable. When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.
Rump•a•rooz® and accessories are made in several factories located in Denver Colorado, Chicago Illinois, Denmark and China. We have several factories to meet the supply and demand for all our customers and retail stores.
The 2 facilities in CO and IL are both smaller companies that are woman owned and operated. These facilities are in charge of production of our original 12 colors and original 6 prints, sized inserts and specialty limited edition prints.
Products made overseas are manufactured by a small, European owned company in China, that is dedicated to ensuring safe workplace standards, above average salaries and incentives for their workers. No workers works more than 8 hours a day (ie no forced overtime), and no children are employed. Workers receive 20% above average wages, and the company adheres to standards outlined by the International Labor Organization (ILO).