|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Crafted from two layers of lush, hand loomed silk. Two contrasting colors means double the styling options with this fully reversible sling. Full of character and dimension, the natural nubs and slubs of the threads tell the story of the textiles's origins in the mulberry trees of India. Natural workhorses, Essential silks slings are grippy and strong, supportive and breathable, absorbent and lightweight.
Adjustable, one size fits most
Newborn through 35 lbs
Made with love in Massachusetts
Our Essential Collection
Crafted from two layers of lush, dupioni silk in contrasting colors. One size, adjustable. Newborn-35lbs.
Silk: a textile treasured around the world for its beauty, durability and drape, is our signature for a reason. We love the natural variation and unique weaves of dupioni silk. Inherently soft, luminous, and elegant, our silk provides so much more than pure luxury. Natural workhorses, Sakura Bloom silk slings are grippy and strong, supportive and breathable, absorbent and lightweight. The fibers have a bit of give so they mold perfectly to the body, moving with you and your baby. Far more practical than meets the eye, silk is also nearly waterproof, naturally resists fire, and it is not easily soiled. We love the fact that silk just gets better with love and use, and looks equally chic with jeans or a cocktail dress.
• grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• are made in the USA