|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Ultimate Healthy & Supportive Nursing Bra!
* Supportive: Unique, soft & flexible GelWire™ supports natural changes in size & shape of your breast without discomfort of a stiff underwire.
* Healthy: Only "underwire" bra recommended by lactation consultants.
* Comfortable: Made seamlessly of silky soft, breathable microfiber.
* Baby: Cup design maximizes skin-to-skin contact between you & baby.
* Style: Perfect to wear under t-shirts with seamless, smooth & invisible design.
* Functional: Easy one-handed nursing clips & extra wide shoulder straps
* Flexible: Complimentary bra extender adds to adjustability.
The incredibly flexible Gelwire™ gives you the support you desire while still being soft and comfortable to wear.
91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
Find Your Correct Bra Size
Measure Your CUP Size
Measure around the fullest part of your bust (position ‘a’), and then measure directly under your bust (position 'b'). The difference between ‘a’ and ‘b’ determines your cup size (see chart above).
Measure Your BAND Size
This is the same measurement as above, for directly under your bust (position ‘b’).
If measuring in centimeters, reference the chart above and round up to the nearest bra size.
If measuring in inches, add four inches onto if measured an even number or five inches if you measured an odd number. That number is your band size.
Pointers For Bra Fitting
* Open the hook and eye on the back of the bra and loosen the shoulder straps.
* Place your arms through the shoulder straps, lean forward and position the chest band underneath your breasts.
* Fasten the back of the bra ensuring that the hook and eye is low and level with your shoulder blades.
* Fasten on the first hook and eye (you have a free bra extender for growth)
* Place the shoulder straps over your shoulders.
* Bring all the breast tissue into the cup by leaning forward and pulling from the side to the center.
* Adjust the shoulder straps & stretch your arms up above your head; bend slightly forward, straighten up.
* How does it feel & look?
Does Your Bra Have The Right Fit?
* Is all your breast tissue in the cups?
* Is there breast tissue “bulging” under the arms or below the chest band?
* From a side view, is your breast at the ideal height of halfway up your upper arm?
* At the band, are there any marks on your skin? Can you fit two flat fingers under the band?
* If the chest band rides up between your shoulder blades, you need a smaller size.