|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Directions for Use
The Dream Diaper 2.0 is a less-prep all-in-one diaper made from a blend of certified organic cotton and hemp. The snap-in insert can be detached and replaced with our Dream Diaper Overnight Insert for extra absorbency.
Care & Wash
Wash and Dry Warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Preparing Your Diapers
Because we use 100% certified organic cotton fabric, it will take 6 - 8 washes before the diapers are fully absorbent. We do not use chemicals to strip the natural oils from the fabric, so these few extra washes are necessary before new diapers are ready to use; but we think it's worth it!
We recommend testing a dry diaper before you use the first time, by pouring a small amount of water on your diaper. If it absorbs instantly, it is ready to use! If it takes even a few seconds to absorb, wash a couple more times and try again.
* Tip: We recommend washing your new diapers with towels or sheets to help with prep time.
* Remove solids (biodegradable/flushable liners and/or a diaper sprayer make this easier)
* Store in a dry diaper pail (a pail liner will keep your pail cleaner & reduce odor)
* Wash diapers every 2 - 3 days (no more than 18 - 20 diapers)
* Pre rinse diapers and pail liner on cold
* Wash on hot/warm with a minimal amount of residue free detergent
* Extra warm rinse
* Tumble Dry Low
* These instructions are meant to be a guideline. If your trainers are not that soiled or if you do not have entire diaper/training pants loads of laundry, you can rinse the trainers separately and wash with clothes.
** Tip: Always make sure you are washing with the maximum amount of water your washer will hold. For HE machines you may need to add a couple of soaking wet towels to your wash to increase water levels.
*** DO NOT USE heavily zinc or petroleum based diaper creams. If you must, use a liner so the cream does not come in to contact with the diaper. Detergents with optical whiteners, fabric softeners, dyes or perfumes will reduce the absorbency of your diapers. Avoid using laundry additives such as chlorine bleach. Do not soak your diapers for long periods of time as this can cause delamination.*
About Smart Bottoms
Smart Bottoms is more than just a business, it is a passion! Christy Malone began Smart Bottoms as a result of a passion for cloth diapering. Behind every cloth diapering mom & dad, there's a story. Smart Bottoms wants to be a part of your story!
Smart Bottoms offers an organic cloth diapering system that is 100% made in the United States. High quality products at a reasonable price, so all families can provide the finest for their little ones!